Friday, January 31, 2014

God's favour rests upon me; anointed

Most apparent in the area of vocal ability is God's anointing on me. He has never failed to show this time and again, which is why I never tire of blogging about this.

Even in my sickness, my volume is not compromised and I can praise Him as per normal. Despite the sickness, it seemed that my voice was louder than those who were well. The ultimate glory goes back to Him!

I realised too that my voice is best used and my nerves are not tense when I am with the choir. That is when I can truly worship, for nothing is there to hinder me. I am free to sing my love songs to God; there is no consciousness present. This applies to Charismatic too.

My earlier solo commentating at weddings still brought out the nerves and my consciousness within me. My voice was not brought out to its full potential during those occasions. Perhaps the abrupt cessation was for this very reason. It was for the very best, and God is now more fully glorified with my voice.

No comments: